| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in September is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is soggy with rain time and again. A wopping 416mm (16.4in) of fluid is discharged during on average 24 days.
- In September the blue above Bissau is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:56 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:10.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: