| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in October is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is wettish with rain at intervals. Around 199mm (7.8in) of liquid falls across an average of 18 days.
- The blue above Bissau is fine with on average a detectable 6:44 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 4:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: