| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in November is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water is released during an average of 8 days.
- In November the heavens above Bissau are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:32 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:33.
- There are approximately 3:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: