| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in May is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of liquid descends across on average 3 days.
- The heavens above Bissau are sunny with on average a sizable 9:03 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 3:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: