| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in March is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in March is bone dry with infrequent rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of H2O tumbles across on average 3 days.
- The heavens above Bissau are nice and sunny with on balance a considerable 9:40 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 2:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: