| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in June is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly wettish with rain every now and then. Around 167mm (6.6in) of fluid is released during on average 14 days.
- In June the heavens above Bissau are fine with on balance a measurable 6:56 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:48.
- There are approximately 5:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: