| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in July is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is soaking wet with rain time and again. A staggering 494mm (19.4in) of fluid is released during on average 24 days.
- In July the blue above Bissau is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:03 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:44.
- There are approximately 7:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: