| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in January is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with seldom any rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is transfered across on average 4 days.
- In January the skies in Bissau are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:03 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:30.
- There are approximately 3:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: