| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in February is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with seldom any rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water tumbles across an average of 4 days.
- In February the skies in Bissau are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:50 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:43.
- There are approximately 3:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: