| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in December is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 2 days.
- In December the blue above Bissau is slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:32 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:25.
- There are approximately 3:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: