| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in August is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is exceedingly wet with persistent rain. A staggering 617mm (24.3in) of fluid falls across on average 28 days.
- In August the heavens above Bissau are somewhat dreary with on average a mere 3:50 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 8:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31% of daylight hours and cloudy 69% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: