| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bissau in April is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid accrues across on average 1 day.
- The blue above Bissau is nice and sunny having on balance a considerable 9:34 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 2:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bissau April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bissau: